Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. It's important to find high-quality services to restore your smile to its best. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great!. We’ll take the time to understand your dental goals and create a customized plan just for you. From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here. We welcome you into our warm and friendly atmosphere for all your dental needs!
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implant Crowns, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Invisalign Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, please call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Sometimes, a broken tooth or gum abscess can cause severe pain and discomfort.This will lead to painful chewing and biting. Inflammation on a wisdom tooth can also cause intense pain.
Losing your dental fillings can become an emergency case if it leads to severe pain and inflammation. Inflammation happens when bacteria infect the exposed tooth tissue.
All of these instances require emergency dental attention.If you experience any dental emergencies including tooth ache, broken or lost filling, sore gums, we can provide the earliest available appointment to deliver the care you need.